Experience the allure of Bali on our exclusive writing retreat.
Join us 23-28 July 2024 for an unforgettable journey of creativity and inspiration.
- Enhance your writing with expert guidance and comprehensive support
- Networking with other aspiring and published fiction writers
- Daily workshops with Sarah Williams
- A 30 minute one-on-one session with Sarah
- 5 nights luxury accommodation at Astagina Resort Villa and Spa Legian, in your own private air-conditioned bedroom and ensuite bathroom. (Upgrades available)
- Most meals are included.
Other costs to factor in:
- Airfares to and from Bali.
- Transfers to and from the airport. (We can help you with these)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended).
- Alcohol and extra snacks.
- Extra nights and upgrades. Just let us know and we will arrange it for you.
- Spa treatments, yoga and tours. We can help organise these for you.
Do I have to share a bedroom?
No. To support your creative process, you will have your own air-conditioned bedroom and private ensuite bathroom.
If you book with a friend and want to share a twin room we can apply a discount.
Do I need to be an experienced writer?
Not at all. Whether you're an experienced writer or someone who's brand new to the craft, Sarah's sessions will have you writing with greater authenticity and confidence.
I write nonfiction. Is this retreat still appropriate?
Yes! All genres of fiction and non-fiction are welcome!
How is the retreat structured?
Each day there will be informative workshops taught by bestselling author, Sarah Williams. You will also have plenty of time to write, sightsee, get a massage, meditate or whatever else you'd like to do.
Can I bring my family?
Yes. We can arrange the extra accomodation and breakfast at an additional cost. They will need to find something else to do while you are in the workshops or writing though!
Where is the retreat held?
In Seminyak, a beach town located on the south-west coast of Bali, Indonesia. It has become a popular vacation spot for tourists due to its stunning beaches, beautiful scenery, and vibrant nightlife. Along Seminyak's coastal road you will find luxury resorts, spas, boutique shopping options, and a variety of restaurants and bars. The area is also home to numerous art galleries, museums, temples and other cultural attractions for visitors to explore.
What happens if I can't attend?
All payments are non-refundable so we recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you pay the deposit.